Last Chance To Snag Tony’s Option 101 Course
Just in case you miraculously missed last Thursday’s post: Tony and I have been working on a project together for over two years now that is finally getting closer to kicking off. An integral part of our project is an introduction into the basics of options and why everyone outside of professional firms should be trading them. Simply: The deck is stacked in your favor!
In his comprehensive class, Tony leaves no stone unturned as he covers some of the core fundamentals that guide you into a full understanding of the basics of options from a pure probability perspective. You know – just like the pros do it on a daily basis.
If you can get your head trash out of the way, this course will change the game for you. Successful trading comes down to this:
- Knowing the probability of success on a trade.
- Knowing the risk to reward ratio.
- Maximizing #1 and #2 through the correct type of trade.
Options have risk definition baked right into them by default. Especially if you’re using ThinkOrSwim or TastyTrade, which are professional grade platforms available for FREE to the at home option slayer.
In the options Foundations Training, Tony’s cover some fundamental topics in depth:
- The basics of the 1R concept, risk. And a refresher of the Golden Rule of Trading.
- How the expected move works. If you do decide to trade stocks (which I don’t recommend for you), the expected move is your guide post. If you have no idea what that is, Tony breaks it down in paint-by-numbers simplicity. The expected move is the tell tale that gives an indication of how much something might move. For beginning and new traders, this will change the game for you.
- How to put options volatility at your back. Volatility is mean reverting. If it’s high, it’s going to crash back down to earth. And if it’s low, it’s likely to rise. This needs to be considered on all options trades. To make this more difficult to understand, ThinkOrSwim and TastyTrade use different methods of measuring volatility: IV percentile. They mean something different on each platform. To resolve this, you get access to the custom IV Z-Score indicator Tony coded up in ThinkOrSwim (and which I spiffed up a bit for everyone’s benefit). It makes it super simple.
- The simple way to look at time decay. Part of the three step formula of trading, knowing which time frame to use for a trade is critical. Tony covers the basics of time decay in paint-by-numbers simplicity without lots of geek speak.
- Options jargon. Ever felt like a dumb dumb because you read something on the internet with some options jargon you didn’t understand? Tony breaks it all down in the options jargon for dummies section of the course.
- The IVTS tutorial. Tony goes into detail on how it works, why it’s magical and why it’s the guide post to all of his trading. Most of his trading in the modern day revolves around volatility, it’s his core area of expertise (which I can vouch for – before I met Tony I thought I had a solid grasp on how IV works only to learn that I didn’t know anything). The IVTS is the Rosetta Stone and understanding how it effects futures contracts is not optional.
- Access to the custom IVTS filter Tony and I developed. The problem with the IVTS is that it whips around a lot. This means getting whipped in-and-out of trades a lot. Unless there is an effective way that keeps the essence of the IVTS alive with neutering it’s effectiveness. I has coded it up here and made it available as part of this course.
The free version of the IVTS is available here:
For the long time readers of Evil Speculator, you get lifetime access to the course along with lifetime access to the subscriber only version of the IVTS tool for only $97. Yes, that’s right – for less than the price of one losing trade, you can level up your trading game forever. Once you have knowledge, nobody can ever take it away from you. It’s yours to keep, forever.
Here’s episode 1 to whet your appetite:
For a limited time you can get it right here at Evil Speculator at a YUGE discount:
This one-time offer stands until midnight TONIGHT. Then it’s gone, forever. Like in disappear and never to be seen again. Tony and I will be shifting our focus to our new training academy and this training is an integral part of the academy.
It’s why student loan debt never goes away. You can’t take back an education from someone.
For less than you’re probably going to torch today on losing trades, you can level up your trading game forever.
Until today at midnight, then it’s gone for good.
You know what to do:
Now for my intrepid subs below are this week’s stock victims. I’ll be posting the monthly stats for February tomorrow.
It's not too late - learn how to consistently trade without worrying about the news, the clickbait, the daily drama and misinformation. If you are interested in becoming a subscriber then don't waste time and sign up here. The Zero indicator service also offers access to all Gold posts, so you actually get double the bang for your buck.